ADSM-L

Re: DRP requirements

1997-02-17 09:57:55
Subject: Re: DRP requirements
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 07:57:55 -0700
Cristo,
        I am having the same problem.  I have many different servers being
backed up by ADSM and my company would like to not only have their data
taken offsite daily but to establish a regular rotation of tapes.  I
haven't found a good method yet that will do all this automatically.  We
are planning a manual method of offsite storage that is completely
unsatisfactory.  What good is a backup if one has to relay on a manual
method for disaster recovery or archiving?   If you come up with any
ideas could you let me know and of course I will reciprocate.

Dave Larimer

Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com

ADSM administrator

KNEnergy Inc.