ADSM-L

Too upgrade or not to upgrade (2.1.0.12)

1997-02-14 14:54:47
Subject: Too upgrade or not to upgrade (2.1.0.12)
From: Joe Morris <morris AT UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:54:47 -0500
What's the current status or recommendation with upgrading AIX servers to
2.1.0.12?  Is upgrading OK with the quick fix of touching the missing
files?  Should I wait for a fix/update?  I have a need to upgrade to
evaluate the "buta" process for backing up AFS which requires this server
level.

Joe Morris  -  morris AT unc DOT edu  -  http://sunsite.unc.edu/morris
Academic Technology and Networks (formerly OIT), Development