ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Backup for VMS machines

1997-02-13 02:40:37
Subject: Re: ADSM Backup for VMS machines
From: Wolfgang Joschonek <wolfgang.joschonek AT AUDI DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:40:37 +0100
Hello Wolfgang,

to backup vms v5.5-2 or higher you can use the software ABC from sssi
(www.storsol.com).
One distributor for Germany is: BAS Backup Archive Solutions
                                Am Westpark 6
                                81373 M|nchen

best regards
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Stierle wrote:

> Hi,
> we consider to backup our Digital Alpha and Vax machines (running VMS) to our
> MVS ADSM server. As far as I know there is no ADSM VMS Client available. Is
> there anyone who knows a solution for backing up VMS machines to ADSM?

* AUDI AG                         Tel.:   0049/7132/31-2120          *
* Abt.: N/FC-54                   Fax:    0049/7132/31-1379          *
* Wolfgang Joschonek              email:  wolfgang.joschonek AT audi DOT de *
* Postfach 1144                                                      *
* D-74148 Neckarsulm                                                 *