ADSM-L

ADSM and Netware patches - Questions

1997-02-10 16:45:42
Subject: ADSM and Netware patches - Questions
From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:45:42 +1300
Can anyone please help with the following questions :

1.  Is ADSM Netware Certifiable?

2.  What is the relationship between Novell releasing new Netware
patches and updates to ADSM Client code?  For support reasons, we must
always be running on the latest Novell patches.

3.  We have done some initial testing on a Netware 4.10 server, with the
>following patches applied :
>       410PT7, 41NDS9, CDUP4, INS224, LANDR9, LIBUPB, NAM41B, SMSUP6, SRVMN1,
>STRTL5
>       (The TCPIP.NLM from TCP31A was not used, as we tested the server using
> NW/IP
>2.2 which provides a different version of the  TCPIP.NLM)
>     IBM recommend that the following patch revisions are used:
>       LIBUP9, STRTL5, TCP31A (provides the TCPIP.NLM for communications to the
>ADSM host)

     If the IBM recommended patches are older than the ones we have
installed, are there any forseen problems?