ADSM-L

ADSM AIX Lotus Notes Backup agent

1997-02-10 00:38:55
Subject: ADSM AIX Lotus Notes Backup agent
From: Wayne Gorton <wgorton AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 00:38:55 EST
From:  Wayne Gorton or wgorton AT vnet.ibm DOT com or clown AT ibm DOT net
"                   or AUIBMGOD at IBMMAIL
"      Cumberland Forest. Aust   Ph:(02) 354 7599  Fax:(02) 3547766
Howdy All,
I'm testing the beta Lotus Notes hot backup agent on a test node in an SP.
One of the first test I did was to have a name & address book open during
a backup. I receives an "ANS0944E dsmnotes error". You must admit
it's not much good for any pd. Has anyone seen this message before?
Needless to say it's not in the Messages manual.
I'm currently running this backup with Notes down & it's been running longer
than the last test, but it's yet to complete.

                       Bye
            Wayne G   Unix Sys Admin
"           The Thinking Man's Clown
 "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein