ADSM-L

Re: ADMS command line listings

1997-02-07 20:19:39
Subject: Re: ADMS command line listings
From: Paul Hilchey <hilchey AT UCS.UBC DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:19:39 UTC-0800
Since quite a few people have expressed interest in my routines for
undoing the ADSM output formatting, I've made the source code available
for anonymous ftp:

        ftp.ucs.ubc.ca  /pub/pch/adsm-query.tar.Z

Included in the tar file are:

   adsm_query_api.c   These are C functions for performing
                      queries and undoing the formatting.  If
                      you are programming in C, you will use
                      these routines directly.

   adsm_query.c       This is a program that uses the functions
                      in adsm_query_api.c.  If you are writing
                      a shell script, you will use this program.
                      If you are writing a C program, use this
                      as an example.

   adsm_cmd_api.c     As above, but these are for running ADSM
   adsm_cmd.c         commands in the foreground or background.

Note that the code for doing queries should be able to handle any of
the query types, but the code for running commands does not work with
all of them.

____
Paul Hilchey
The University of British Columbia