ADSM-L

Oracle EBU and ADSM Customer Reference

1997-02-07 18:32:12
Subject: Oracle EBU and ADSM Customer Reference
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 18:32:12 EST
We are looking for a customer reference for Oracle EBU and ADSM that
we could write about for Oracle magazine.  We have an immediate need
for this to make the magazine deadlines.  I know that the GA code for
the ADSMConnect Agent is new, but many folks have downloaded the
evaulation copy over the last few months.  Would any of you like to see
your name in lights!! If so, please send a note to me
(cbehrens AT vnet.ibm DOT com) or Beth Varuola (BVARUOLA AT vnet.ibm DOT com)
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens (IBM San Jose)