ADSM-L

Upgraded to 2.1. Tapes not working

1997-02-04 22:23:29
Subject: Upgraded to 2.1. Tapes not working
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:23:29 -0400
I just upgraded my OS/2 ADSM server to 2.1 today. It finished it
added a line to the config.sys which is giving an error (I think it
was adsdi or  something simmilar). The tapes are not working.
Anything which needs to be done for this?

some of the settings from the dsmserv.opt files are not recognised
(copied the previous one as per the intallation instructions). Is
there a way to get the default dsmserv.opt from the CDrom without
installing to have it as a reference?