ADSM-L

How can I stop passwd expiry in ADSM

2015-10-04 18:10:11
Subject: How can I stop passwd expiry in ADSM
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 2/3/97 4:57PM
If the problem is that you only want these two nodes to not have to change
passwords (bu the security/audit departments want to have a password
expiration more often than once a millenium, then you might try setting an
administrative schedule to do this.  We do this for certain servers that are
in essence never visited by a human, and would be impacted by a missed prompt
to change a password.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com