ADSM-L

Re: NO SUBJECT

1997-01-28 18:57:48
Subject: Re: NO SUBJECT
From: Mike Kaczmarski <kacz AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:57:48 -0700
Actually, to remove a volume from a database, you have to reduce the
database first, using the REDUCE DB command, and then delete the
database volume.  You cannot reduce your database because there are
database pages in every partition for your database (e.g. every 4MB
piece).  The fact that you cannot reduce your database is displayed in
the QUERY DB command under the column named Maximum Reduction.

Mike Kaczmarski