ADSM-L

Re: Deleting backup versions on single file.

1997-01-27 07:28:16
Subject: Re: Deleting backup versions on single file.
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 07:28:16 -0500
Don,
        (2) We're doing this and it works fine but you need to specify the
drive letters in the DOMAIN statement in your DSM.OPT file.  I believe
another restriction is that you won't be able to run this as an NT
service... there's a restriction in NT in regards to accessing
redirected network drives from an NT service....

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com