ADSM-L

Starting the OS/2 client through the STARTUP.CMD

1997-01-27 05:03:00
Subject: Starting the OS/2 client through the STARTUP.CMD
From: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:03:00 +0100
Hi ADSM-ers!
I have the following problem on my OS/2 clients:
I have the following lines in my CONFIG.SYS:
SET DSMG_CONFIG=C:\ADSM\DSM.OPT
SET DSM_CONFIG=C:\ADSM\DSM.OPT
SET DSMG_DIR=C:\ADSM
SET DSM_DIR=C:\ADSM
and the following line in my STARTUP.CMD:
START "ADSM scheduler" /C /MIN /I C:\ADSM\DSMC.EXE SCHED -PAS=PSW
According to the OS/2 Help /I parameter causes the new session to inherit the
environment defined by the SET statements in the CONFIG.SYS.
But when the Scheduler is started it creates the DSMSCHED.LOG in the C: root.
When I start it through the ADSM icon it creates the DSMSCHED.LOG in the
C:\ADSM directory. Am I missing something?
Any reply is appreciated!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon