ADSM-L

ADSTAR LOGIN PROBLEMS

1997-01-23 09:12:55
Subject: ADSTAR LOGIN PROBLEMS
From: Ron Heflin <RON.X.HEFLIN AT X400GW.AMERITECH DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:12:55 -0500
The message you are getting has nothing to do with your ADSM userid and
passwords.  For netware clients, in addition to an ADSM userid you must
also have a netware userid with admin authority.  You are probably
getting this message because you changed your supervisor passwords.

You must enter the userid of a user with admin rights and that user's
password in order for ADSM to continue.

Ron Heflin