ADSM-L

ADSM Win-32 bit install kudos

1997-01-23 02:25:38
Subject: ADSM Win-32 bit install kudos
From: Mike Collins <ecollins AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 00:25:38 -0700
Hi Jerry, Eric, and others,

On behalf of the people who spent some time on this (Mike Dile, Pete
Tanenhaus, Randy Larson, myself, and a number of others) - thanks for
the positive feedback!

We'll continue to improve things and will look forward to hearing from
you and the group on how we can do just that.

Regards,

Mike Collins
ADSM Development