ADSM-L

Re: ANS4089E - Which file???

1997-01-22 11:00:47
Subject: Re: ANS4089E - Which file???
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:00:47 EST
> We are getting the following message:
>    ANS4089E File not found during Backup, Archive or Migrate processing
> on a node that is running Oracle.  We cannot find any processes that are

        What you probably have is a link that points to a non-existant file. We
used
to get this same error. The latest client (level 6) resolves this problem!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083