ADSM-L

Re: Moving the Recovery Log Disks

1997-01-20 16:59:00
Subject: Re: Moving the Recovery Log Disks
From: "Bohnsack, JA Jim (6030)" <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 15:59:00 -0600
Last spring when we converted from 3380's to 3390's, I used DFSMS/VM to
move both SFS and SQL mdisks.  They are both RESERVED disks and I
believe that that is all the the ADSM mdisks are.  That was before I had
ADSM installed, so I have not tried DFSMS/VM with ADSM.
Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon E-Systems, Greenville Division