ADSM-L

ADSTAR Problems

1997-01-20 10:57:35
Subject: ADSTAR Problems
From: Giovanni NAPOLI <gianni.napoli AT JRC DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:57:35 +0100
I have the following resources:
1 ADSM Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 2, Release 1, Level 0.6/0.6
1 EXABYTE 10e
1 EXABYTE 10h

I have defined 2 Management Class and 2 Storage Pool one for each
EXABYTE JUKEBOX respectively.

Is there a way to configure ADSTAR so that:
from the client I just specify the command
                        dsmc schedule -password=password
 and (when the schedule start for that node) ADSTAR backup all files
into the first Storage Pool and when it is full automatically ADSTAR
 use the  other Storage Pool ???

if it is possible I don't want to use the migration and
  I don't want to use the DIRMc option in the dsm.sys unix client node.

HELP ME PLEASE ... THANK'S A LOT