ADSM-L

HSM- log of operations??

1997-01-14 12:11:30
Subject: HSM- log of operations??
From: Susan McClure <smcclure AT IS.RICE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:11:30 -0600
I am using ADSM/6000 and just implementing the HSM piece.  I might have
missed
something here.... but is there any log of the HSM functions taking
place and
most specifically- what files got migrated??

I do see info if I invoke a migration manually/interactively--- but
don't get a  log for
the stuff that gets handled automatically each day.  On the system
console I have
found a couple messages each day about the reconciliation function
having completed.

How/where can I trap info- similar to the dsmsched.log , so I can
double check that things
are happening normally??
And.... as I bring new filesystems under HSM, I really would like a
listing of which
directories and files got migrated so I can double check that I am
getting what I
expected, after the waiting interval that I expected.
Thanks.