ADSM-L

NT Domain

1997-01-13 15:47:43
Subject: NT Domain
From: "Efrain L. Hinojosa" <HINOJEL AT THIOKOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:47:43 -0700
We have an NT domain where we currently run ADSM on the
servers.  We plan to run ADSM on the NT clients as well so that
users on the clients can archive there files on the local machine as
well as on shares on the servers.

My question is "what is the right combination of rights on both the
server and the client to make this scheme of archiving possible? "

We are running NT 3.51 on both the server and the client.  ADSM
version 2.1.05 PTF6 on the server and client as well.  I read the
ADSM Backup-archive read me file and there does'nt seem to be
anything regarding setting rights on both the client and the server.

Any responses to this question will be greatly appreciated.

Regards...
Efrain Hinojosa