ADSM-L

Re: ADSM support for Netware SFT-III

1997-01-10 19:41:02
Subject: Re: ADSM support for Netware SFT-III
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:41:02 -0500
On Tue, 7 Jan 1997 08:39:42 PST, Frank Ramke wrote:

>To:           Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>
>ADSM has been tested and approved on SFT-III on 3.X systems. We
>have not yet been tested on SFT-III on 4.X systems. As I understand
>it, this will be done soon.
>
>For a list of tested and approved backup solutions for all
>netware products, check out novell labs web page at:
>
>http://labs.novell.com
>
>Regards,
>Frank Ramke

We tried to run ADSM SFT-III 3.11 and it did not work. We tried the
latest patches and that did not help. The problem is that the backup
will work properly for a couple of days and then will crash. One of
the developers mentioned that they were not certified with SFT-III at
that time (less than 2 months ago). Did they recently got certified?
Was this certification for the 2.1.6 client or previous?