ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-01-10 15:16:04
From: Richard Pacocha <Richard_Pacocha AT EM.FCNBD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:16:04 -0600
     Currently, we are not an ADSM shop but are investigating the AIX and
     MVS versions of the ADSM product.  We are trying to ballpark the MIPS
     consumption on our IBM 9X2 mainframe that ADSM could potentially
     consume.  Assuming ADSM would support 100+ clients, what could we
     expect in average MIPS consumption to support those 100+ clients?   If
     there is MIPS measurement data, how many clients are supported in your
     environment?

     Appreciate any help on this item.

     Thanks,

     Richard Pacocha