ADSM-L

FW: Region on MVS

1997-01-10 13:55:38
Subject: FW: Region on MVS
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:55:38 EST
*** Comments From: JULPHINN - JULIE PHINNEY; 01/10/97 12:53pm
No responses yet..  anyone??

*** Original Author:  I2039596 @ IBMMAIL - ** Remote User **; 01/08/97 06:26pm

From: Dianne Sharp <DSHARP AT clear.co DOT nz>
To: "'julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM'" <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT

Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 10:57:53 +1300

Hi Julie
I was just wondering whether you got a response to this question or not,
because I am also interested in the answer.

Dianne Sharp
Operations Analyst
ISS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
CLEAR Communications, Auckland, New Zealand
dsharp AT clear.co DOT nz