ADSM-L

ADSM node using APPC

1997-01-10 09:21:00
Subject: ADSM node using APPC
From: Eric van Loon <evanloon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:21:00 +0100
Hi there!
I want to backup a new client, using APPC.
The client is configured as a MSMail gateway to our MVS mainframe, so it's
already configured for APPC. The problem is that I can only use APPC to our MVS
at the moment, so the client should be able to establish two APPC session (one
to MVS CICS for MSMail and one to ADSM/MVS) to different Partner-LU's.
I don't know how to configure this. Is there anybody out there who knows how to
do it?
Thanks in advance for any reply!!!!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon