ADSM-L

Upgrading from 2.1.05 to 2.1.06

1997-01-09 12:08:40
Subject: Upgrading from 2.1.05 to 2.1.06
From: Philip New <Phil.New AT SEAG.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:08:40 -0600
All,

I'm still confused about what one should expect when upgrading Solaris 2.3
and 2.4 clients to ADSM 2.1.06.  From yesterday's post it sounded as though
I should expect to see full backups on my upgraded clients.

I upgraded several servers from 2.1.05 to 2.1.06 last night and it appears
that incremental backups were performed.  [Actually, I'm quite happy with
this.]  But, I'm also concerned that perhaps something is amiss since this
doesn't correspond with the information coming from ADSM development.

I know someone from ADSM development responded to this yesterday.  Did I
misinterpret the message?

Phil New   (philip.new AT seag.fingerhut DOT com)
Fingerhut Inc.