ADSM-L

Support for Platforms

1997-01-09 01:18:00
Subject: Support for Platforms
From: ADSM-L(a)VM.MARIST.EDU; G.Rentschler(a)RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
To: ADSM-L(a)VM.MARIST.EDU
Date: Thursday, January 09, 1997 6:18AM
Hi,
after checking the relevant pages in www I figured out that the
following systems are currently not supported as ADSM clients:
 - Digital Unix 4.0
 - SGI IRIX 6.0 and above
 - HP UX 10.10
We have quite a few of these systems. How long do we have to wait for
this support? Are there ways for backing up such systems nevertheless?
Or can we even expect these clients to run, because the statement
could mean that nobody has tested the cleint yet?

Best regards
Gerhard
--
All opinions are my own, not those of my employer
All opinions are my own, not those of my employer
--
Gerhard Rentschler            email: g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email: g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de