ADSM-L

Where is aix client v2r1 level 12?

1997-01-08 12:35:43
Subject: Where is aix client v2r1 level 12?
From: Joe Morris <morris AT UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:35:43 -0500
Before I forget, I appreciate the great feedback on backup up AFS
filesystems and the suggestions about "buta".

So..., I went and grabbed the latest adsm client binaries from
/fixes/v2r1/aix/4.1.  Was getting ready to install and I noticed in one of
the readme's it mentioned:

        These new AFS/DFS clients require the "Open Systems
        Environment" license on your ADSM server. You must be
        using the ADSM V2R1 server level 12 to use the new
        AFS/DFS clients.

When will that be available?  Could not locate on the ftp servers.  Or, am
I misinterpreting something here?

Joe Morris  -  morris AT unc DOT edu  -  http://sunsite.unc.edu/morris
Academic Technology and Networks (formerly OIT), Development