ADSM-L

ADSM GUI on AIX: How to initialize expiration date range ?

1997-01-07 07:56:56
Subject: ADSM GUI on AIX: How to initialize expiration date range ?
From: Matthias Feyerabend <M.Feyerabend AT CLRI6A.GSI DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 13:56:56 +0100
Hello,

Best wishes to everybody for the new year !

I have a question regarding GUI appearance on AIX.
Doing retrieves of archived files on our ADSM v2r1m6 AIX client
in the retrieve scope window the expiration date range
is initialized in the from field with 02/01/90 and in the
to field with 12/31/99.

These defaults are not suited for our installation.
Most archived files have longer expiration dates or
are supposed to expire "NEVER", so using the defaults
you can not see most files.

I want to change the defaults. How to do this ??

I looked in file DSMX, all I could find was some "subtitle3"
in this field, no chance.

Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6159 71-2519
Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6159 71-2519
GSI, Darmstadt                 internet: M.Feyerabend AT gsi DOT de