ADSM-L

ADSM on MVS

1997-01-06 12:14:37
Subject: ADSM on MVS
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 12:14:37 EST
I am running 2 MVS servers, on different boxes.  I have 2 questions:
1) I got an ANR0132E (memory allocation failed) and would like to
   increase my region parm on the started task from 40M to something.
   Has anyone played around with and increased that?  To what?
   (My bufpoolsize is 3072, logpoolsize is 1024, maxsess is 100)
2) I am considering moving both ADSM servers to the same box.  Is
   anyone running 2 ADSM-MVS servers on the same MVS system?
Thanks!
Julie Phinney
JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS.E-MAIL.COM