ADSM-L

Date comparison problem

1997-01-02 11:04:29
Subject: Date comparison problem
From: Tom Denier <tom AT STAFF.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:04:29 -0500
When I returned from the holiday break I found six occurances of the
following message:

ANR9999D date.c(364): Date 1997/1/1 is LESS THAN 1997/1/1.

Four of the messages occured during the period when clients send most
of their backup data to the server. Beyond that I have not been able
to correlate the messages with any specific event. The other two
occured as the server was starting EXPORT operations.

We are running Version 1, Release 2, Level 0.9/1.9 of the server
under AIX.

Is this is a known problem, and does it raise any concerns about
the integrity of my database and backup files?