ADSM-L

ADSM Server

1996-12-31 09:09:45
Subject: ADSM Server
From: "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 22:09:45 +0800
Hi ADSMers,

I am presently running an ADSM server on OS/2 communication: TCP/IP.
I have encounter this error and hope you could me..

ANR0206W : Partial write detected on database volume d:\ADSMSERV\DB1.DSM,
           logical page 262 ( physical page 518 ).

ANR7837S : Internal error Buf011 detected.

I could like to know how could I solve this problem and what I should take note
to prevent for future happening as this happen twice this year.

Thanks & Happy New Year.. all!

Joseph

Best Regards,

Joseph Tan (E-mail address: tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg)