ADSM-L

NOTICE: 32-bit Windows Client README File

1996-12-30 13:10:13
Subject: NOTICE: 32-bit Windows Client README File
From: Andy Raibeck <araibeck AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:10:13 PST
It was pointed out this morning that attempts to download the
32-bit Windows client README file (README.WIN.v2r1m6.IP20993)
fail with "access denied". The "read" permissions need to be
turned on for this file. I do not have the proper authorization
to do this, but I've left a message with the person who did the
upload asking that this be corrected.

In the mean time, I have uploaded a copy of this file to the
/adsm/temp directory. You should be able to download it from
there.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Andy Raibeck
ADSM Level 2 Support