ADSM-L

Re: HSM activity log like output

1996-12-30 09:59:38
Subject: Re: HSM activity log like output
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 15:59:38 +0100
Susan McClure writes:

>My question is - is there a log file or activity log or error log that
>HSM uses so I can check
>on progress or check on the previous days activity ??  I am looking for
>something like
>dsmsched.log or actlog in regular ADSM but for the HSM functions so I
>can have a
>warm fuzzy that all is well.

This is exactly the same I am looking for.

(running ADSM V2.1.0.9 on a SP2 (AIX 4.1.4.0) using 3494 with 4 3590 units,
 backup/archive client's 2.1.0.5 on AIX 3.2, AIX 4.1.4, SunOs, Solaris, SGI,
 HSM client 2.1.0.5 on AIX 4.1.4.0)

Regards,

Henk ten Have                   SARA, Academic Computing Services Amsterdam
Systems Programmer              Kruislaan 415
E-mail: hthta AT sara DOT nl           1098 SJ Amsterdam
Phone : +31205923000            The Netherlands