ADSM-L

RE: Seeking opportunity

1996-12-23 11:04:35
Subject: RE: Seeking opportunity
From: "Wood, Gary" <GLW2 AT exchange.co.westchester.ny DOT us>
To: 'Martha McConaghy' <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 11:09:04 -0500
ADSM Administrator seeking employment opportunity.  Have been
ADSM project coordinator for 3+ years at present site.  We
currently are running the MVS server with 130 clients - mixed
bag of Windows, OS/2, Netware, NT Servers and Unix.

Environment consists of 2gb data base (mirrored), 1.5gb of
dasd space for storage pools, and nearly 1,000  3480 tapes.
Do daily incremental backups of all clients.  Have completed
successful restorations of complete hard drives on several
different platforms.

Also have strong background in MVS storage administration,
including SMS, ACS coding, HSM, DFP, OAM, and some IDCAMS.
Reason for move - present shop being outsourced to vendor.

Would prefer situation in Westchester/ NY metropolitan area.
Please contact :   Gary Wood
                     (914)  739-2721  home
                       "      665-3877  work