ADSM-L

Include did not backup file.

1996-12-24 17:02:52
Subject: Include did not backup file.
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 17:02:52 -0500
I have an scheduled include which I just started to run. It is an
OS/2 client (v2.1.5) which is backing up source codes from various
novell servers (.c, .cpp, .pas, etc..). Today I noticed that one file
which was changed in the morning  was not backed up by an include
backup run in the afternoon. It did backup the file yesterday. I
checked the policy domain and I have it set to up to two backups per
day so it is not that 24 hours had not passed since the last backup
either.

Any ideas?