ADSM-L

Re: Update DEVclass parm...

1996-12-20 16:57:03
Subject: Re: Update DEVclass parm...
From: LAbbinante <LAbbinante AT UAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 15:57:03 -0600
I tried all forms of the parm 'PREFIX' (P, PR, PRE...etc) for the
update devclass command and all came up with an ANR2030E 'invalid
parameter'.  What's strange is, that is a different error message than
when you fully qualify the parm 'PREFIX' like the book has it, which is
how I did it the first time.  When you code the parm as
'PREFIX=adsmblah', you receive an ANR5033E 'invalid parameter for
update'.   I think there's something there.  Thanks for the suggestion
though Dwight.......
Larry