ADSM-L

Re: Update DEVclass parm...

1996-12-20 15:59:52
Subject: Re: Update DEVclass parm...
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 14:59:52 -0600
     This is just a general note that might not have any connection to your
     problem BUT...

     Did you abbreviate anything in your command....?
     I have found a few places where the manuals are shy a character in the
     minimum amount of characters necessary for an abbreviation...
     One I remember for sure is the EXPInterval I believe is how it is
     listed in the manual and in the dsmserv.opt file it is ignored but if
     you put EXPIN (or it shows to n and you have to take it to t) it
     works... so you might just need to cary out a little further your
     parameters when doing your command...

     Oh, my example is from the AIX environment....

     later
          Dwight