ADSM-L

Counting Offsite tapes

1996-12-20 12:54:36
Subject: Counting Offsite tapes
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 12:54:36 EST
I am able to tell how many tapes are in use in my on-site tape pool by
issuing a Q STG tapepool F=D in a daily Rexx routine.  I take the
%MIGR field and multiply by the MAXSCRATCH value, and this gives me the
number of tapes in use.  My question is:  How can I tell how many tapes
are in use in my OFFSITE pool?  I ran out the other day because I have
not figured out a way to report this.  When I issue the same query
against this offsite tapepool, the %MIGR field is blank.  Is there a
way around this?
Thanks!
Julie Phinney
JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS.E-MAIL.COM