ADSM-L

Re: Confused about Archiving

1996-12-19 17:27:57
Subject: Re: Confused about Archiving
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:27:57 -0600
     Well, the first thing that pops into my mind is to set up the default
     archive to be kept for only a day.... then set up other management
     classes for others and only tell them about -archmc=blah then all
     those pumping data into archives will have to archive them daily and
     one would think they would get tired after about a week.... OR they
     would pay someone for the name of an archmc that would keep the data
     for a while....
     I'm probably missing something extreamly simple that would lock some
     users... but this way would make a point....
     later
          Dwight