ADSM-L

Re: SAP R/3 backups

1996-12-17 08:30:37
Subject: Re: SAP R/3 backups
From: Jim Bootz <bootz AT ADC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:30:37 CST
We're using ADSM to backup SAP R/3 databases on an SP2. The databases are
Oracle and we're using Backint to archive the BRBACKUPS into ADSM storage
pools. Our SP2 is one frame, so far, with 2 thin nodes, 1 wide node, and 3 high
nodes. The ADSM server is on the wide node. We've got 2 3494 cabinets with 3
3590 tape drives and plan to add at least one more drive. Questions?