ADSM-L

UNDOC. error code

1996-12-16 12:33:54
Subject: UNDOC. error code
From: Jane Dagostino-Snyder <j-dago AT CAFE.TC.UMN DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:33:54 -0600
I have been recieving error message ANR0444W message 'Protocol
error on session nn for node userid (MVS) - out-of-sequence verb (type
SignOff) recieved.  This is not in the message manual and not out on IIN
for IBM.   Can anyone give me more info on this type of error.  Guess I
need a bigger hint than this.
The situation is  this, I am trying to connect to the MVS Server on the
mainframe since ADSM is on MVS via the TSO Administrative Client.  The
Postinstallions on this was done and using TRX to have access to The
admin.tso dataset.  I have the doc on these if it will help.

Thanks, Jane

Jane Dagostino-Snyder
U of MN
(612) 450-0998