ADSM-L

[Fwd: Re: Searching w/inactive turned on]

1996-12-16 08:32:27
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Searching w/inactive turned on]
From: "<Ron Clendenny>" <rdclendenny AT VAX2.RAIN.GEN.MO DOT US>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 07:32:27 -0600
rdclendenny AT vax2.rainis DOT net wrote:

I see the same poor performance when querying inactive files.  I am
running ADSM under MVS on a 9672 w/ RAMAC DASD.  Since the index is kept
on disk I would expect much better response.  My first inclination is to
check to see if I have all the maintenace on the CBPDO tape applied (but
I belive it is).  I would appreciate any insight from IBM on this one.