ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:11:36
Hi,

~ of bizzare University math).  As an example, Bytes Transfered = 31,919 KB,
~ Time = 00:20:50, Transfer rate = approx 1000KB/sec (I didn't write that
~ number down).  Now if I do the math and divide the bytes transfered by the
~ number of seconds (31913 / 1250) I get 25.5 KB/sec! Somewhat short of the
~ reported 1000KB/sec.  So what stupid thing did I do?  What am I missing?
~

What TIME do you use ? there are two times reported: "Elapsed processing time"
and "Data transfer time".
I believe the TransferRate is only valid for "Data transfer time", which is
pure time used for network transfers only. No file searching, no data
compression.
Also keep in mind that "bytes transferred" counts bytes of data after
compression.

Juraj