ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT scheduler client running as a Service

1996-12-11 18:14:27
Subject: Re: Windows NT scheduler client running as a Service
From: Jim Larson <jalarson AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:14:27 -0700
You need to create entries in the registry under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ADSM Scheduler Service.
Create a new key called Parameters.  Under that add the following:
AppDirectory: REG_SZ: c:\adsm32
Application: REG_SZ: c:\adsm32\dsmc.exe
AppParameters: REG_SZ: schedule -password=xyzzy -RunAsService=yes

This assumes you have installed the client software in the c:\adsm32
directory and your scheduler password for the ADSM server is "xyzzy."