ADSM-L

Re: ADSM & WINDOWS NT

1996-12-11 16:37:48
Subject: Re: ADSM & WINDOWS NT
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:37:48 EST
On Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:04:12 -0700 Jim Larson said:
>It backs up the registry just fine.  (restores okay too!).  ADSM can be
>installed as a service using the "srvany.exe" NT resource kit utility.
With the latest PTF level, one does not use the srvany.exe. The
adsm code includes A "ADSM Scheduler Service Installation Utility".
len

Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
203 SAS Campus Drive
Cary NC 27513