ADSM-L

Re: How to change error log directory

1996-12-11 15:52:35
Subject: Re: How to change error log directory
From: William White <www AT CNP.TEA.STATE.TX DOT US>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:52:35 -0600
I believe you need to have the DSM_LOG environment variable defined
in the environment of whoever it is that starts the scheduler.  There-
fore, if you have it started as part of the automated startup routine,
DSM_LOG would need to be defined in the environment of root because it
is root who runs the startup scripts.  You can do this as part of your
startup script just before starting the dsmc sched [etc.]  process.
--
(Signed)  William W. White  --  www AT tenet DOT edu   (512) 475-3557 fax
463-9090
(Signed)  William W. White  --  www AT tenet DOT edu   (512) 475-3557 fax
463-9090
Texas Education Agency, Systems Support Division 612, 1701 Congress Avenue,
Austin, Texas 78701