ADSM-L

Re: NT Backup/Recovery

1996-12-10 08:01:01
Subject: Re: NT Backup/Recovery
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 08:01:01 -0500
2) Look at changing the COMMTIMEOUT value in the ADSM server options
file.

3) We've been beta testing the Seagate Backup Exec for NT / ADSM
interface.  Currently testing it for Microsoft Exchange but will also be
looking at the SQL Server agent.  While we're not done testing, we've
been pretty happy with the results so far.

Tim Pittson