ADSM-L

Re: 9GB Filesystem on SGI / DIRMC

1996-12-06 14:28:36
Subject: Re: 9GB Filesystem on SGI / DIRMC
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 11:28:36 -0800
This problem is addressed by APAR IX58573. According to the APAR
database:

All <ADSM> Backup/Archive clients cannot process statistics over
4 Gb.  If the amount of data transferred exceeds 4 Gb, the
statistics will be inaccurate.
  This was documented in APAR IC08169 on compid 565511902, where
most of the clients are.  This APAR was opened against the <ADSM>
AIX 4 client in compid 565511904, so it could not be closed as a
duplicate of IC08169, even though it is.
  The statistics problem will be fixed before the next release
of <ADSM>.