ADSM-L

ADSM and encryption

1996-12-05 21:39:35
Subject: ADSM and encryption
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BTAL.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 13:39:35 +1100
We have a need for encrypt data on some of our systems before it leaves
the system. Currently the requirement is limited to WindowsNT.

Ideally we would like to see this as part of the ADSM product (and I
understand that it is on the list of features being considered),
possibly in a similar way to compression.

Given that our need is short term, does anyone have any suggestions as
to how this could be achieved?

regards,

Trevor
--
Trevor Foley                             Phone: 61-2-9259 3944
Trevor Foley                             Phone: 61-2-9259 3944