ADSM-L

Slightly off topic...

1996-12-05 11:04:56
Subject: Slightly off topic...
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 11:04:56 EST
I apologize for posting a note which is not strictly ADSM related, but
being the list owner does give you some privileges....%-)

Preliminary information on the 1997 VM Workshop is now available on the
"official" home page:

www.marist.edu/~workshop
               |--tilda

Last year, Greg Tevis of ADSM Development gave us a very informative
presentation on the new features on ADSM v2 for VM.  I hope we will
be able to get him or one of his colleagues to come next year.

Final registration information will be available soon, so check out the
page.  If you don't have web access, drop me a note and I'll be happy
to send it to you via e-mail.

Martha