ADSM-L

adsm and windows nt magazine

1996-12-04 18:16:52
Subject: adsm and windows nt magazine
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:16:52 EST
I received a Complementary issue of the "Windows NT magazine", October
1996 issue from Lisa Haut, ADSM Product marketing Manager. This is
a thank you for participation in the ADSM Customer Teleconference,
"ADSM - Catch the NT Connection!".

The issue has a special report on IBM's development of
ADSM for Windows NT. The special report can not be found in the table
of contents. It can be found between pages 176 and 177. It talks about
the ADSM for Windows NT 2.1 product and IBM's design process.

PS IBM said that one can order a schedule for the IBM teleconferences
   by calling 800-IBM-4YOU and request Priority Code WES6A008.
   I wonder what they will cover in 1997.

len

Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
203 SAS Campus Drive
Cary NC 27513